Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Men in my life!!

I am a little late on my fathers day post, but I wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful fathers in my life...

First and foremost... My wonderful husband- You are the best father I could ever ask for, for my kids. You are fun, loving, smart, active, patient, adventurous, creative, and best of all a good example. I am so grateful they have a father who holds and honors the priesthood power that he has been given. Thank you for loving our kids more than you love yourself, and always sacrificing so much for all of us.

My "Other" Dad... I always think of Ron as my dad. He has raised me in my testimony of the gospel and taught me so much of love and Sacrifice. He has always been there for me no matter what I have needed... blessings, love, advice, even financial help. Thanks Ron for always being an example of service and love, and for loving us as your own, and never once complaining about all that you have had to do for us. I love you so much.

My Dad- The best thing I can say about my dad is that he has always believed in me. He has always told me that I could do anything. Thanks dad for always believing in me. He has also taught me not to judge others, I have never felt judged of criticized by him.

Chuck's Dad- Bill, I love your guts. You are so funny, and I love to tease you. I love the way you love my kids, and play with them. I love that when you give us advice it is because you care so much, and you only want the best for all of us. Thanks for your constant love and support, and sharing of your baseball skills with Cayden!

I am also so grateful that my sister has married such a wonderful man. Thank's Dave for being a great daddy to my little niece and nephew that I love so much. I am so grateful to know Laura is being taken care of, and that you also honor your priesthood in your home.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

very nicely put amber! you are lucky to have so many wonderful men in your life!